Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Once your thesis has been finalized and is ready for submission, please follow the procedure below
Submission of thesis step by step
• Send your final thesis electronically-in PDF format to email@example.com with Subject: H&SS Division Thesis Submission : YOUR NAME> OR subject <Business Division Thesis Submission : YOUR NAME>
• Fill out electronically the “Institutional Repository Submission Form” (Google Form 1) (title (your thesis title) ; author (yourself) ; year (2020) ; name of advisor ; key words & phrases summarizing the content of your thesis ; abstract - the abstract of your thesis may be copy-pasted here ; bibliographic citation for your thesis, (not your thesis bibliography / works cited list)) and submit electronically together with your thesis.
• Consult with one of your two advisors regarding the access status of your thesis and select OPEN or INTERNAL or CONFIDENTIAL (one of the three) as indicated in the Institutional Repository License (Google Form 2).
• Make sure you have returned all your Anatolia books to the Library.
• Finally, complete the Certificate of e-Thesis Deposit document, [Name and ID number], and submit electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Library will forward to the Registrar’s office accordingly.
Please note that you are able to graduate only once you have fulfilled all your obligations towards the library: you will need to submit two forms and the Certificate of e-thesis deposit document to the Library as well as your thesis in a PDF format.
Good luck with researching and writing your thesis!
If you need any help, contact your Librarian
Academic Liaison and Instruction Librarian
© 2018 ACT - Studies in Greece, 17 Sevenidi st., 55535, Pylea, Thessaloniki, Greece, Tel.
+30 2310 398398