• Send your final thesis electronically-in PDF format to email@example.com with Subject: H&SS Division Thesis Submission : YOUR NAME> OR subject <Business Division Thesis Submission : YOUR NAME>
• Fill out electronically the “Institutional Repository Submission Form” (Google Form 1) (title (your thesis title) ; author (yourself) ; year (2020) ; name of advisor ; key words & phrases summarizing the content of your thesis ; abstract - the abstract of your thesis may be copy-pasted here ; bibliographic citation for your thesis, (not your thesis bibliography / works cited list)) and submit electronically together with your thesis.
• Consult with one of your two advisors regarding the access status of your thesis and select OPEN or INTERNAL or CONFIDENTIAL (one of the three) as indicated in the Institutional Repository License (Google Form 2).
• Make sure you have returned all your Anatolia books to the Library.
• Finally, complete the Certificate of e-Thesis Deposit document, [Name and ID number], and submit electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Library will forward to the Registrar’s office accordingly.