Use these tips to get the desired results faster and easier.
1. Use the Boolean Operator OR for broadening your search results, e.g.
2. Use the Boolean Operators AND, NOT for narrowing your search results.
3. Avoid using very common terms. They might bring irrelevant search results.
4. Search for alternative words in a thesaurus, e.g. Business Source Elite database or Merriam Webster's through Encyclopedia Britannica.
5. In the "advanced search" page of each search engine use the domain box to limit your search, i.e. .edu, .gov or .org (for educational, governmental and organizational web sites).
|Business planning||Marketing - planning|
|Decision making||Marketing Research|
|Electronic commerce||New business enterprises|
|Family-owned business enterprises||Small business|
|Franchises||Small business accounting|
|Home-based businesses||Small business finance|
|International business enterprises||Small business management|
|Human Resource Management||358.3|
|Public Finance and Tax||336|
|Socialism and Socialist Economics||335|