Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Giving to the Library
Anatolia College Libraries and Archives is not currently accepting donations. This policy will be applicable for the period January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2021 (after which it will be reviewed).
The only exceptions to this policy are as follows:
- Monetary donations are welcome. They enable the acquisition of new works in accordance with the highest priorities.
If you wish to make a monetary donation, please contact:
Ms. Evi Tramantza (Anatolia Libraries Director)
Email: email@example.com / Telephone: 2310 398 391
- Individual titles relevant to the history of Anatolia College / American College of Thessaloniki
- Individual titles authored by members of the Anatolia / ACT community (including faculty, alumni, and staff publications)
- Individual titles relevant to the history of the Thessaloniki area in general
- Individual titles of special historical interest / intrinsic value (which, at our discretion, may be added to Anatolia Libraries Special Collections)
- Individual titles which fulfill the following criteria: a) they are considered to be of enduring value (classics) in the field of literature / English philology or literary criticism / psychology / history / political science / sociology / international relations; b) they are not held already in the print book collection of Anatolia Libraries (Bissell & Eleftheriades Libraries)
If you wish to donate any individual items fulfilling the above criteria, please contact:
Mr. Russell Scragg (Academic Liaison Librarian for the Humanities and Social Science Division)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Telephone: 2310 398 388
© 2018 ACT - Studies in Greece, 17 Sevenidi st., 55535, Pylea, Thessaloniki, Greece, Tel.
+30 2310 398398