Anatolia College Libraries and Archives is not currently accepting donations. This policy will be applicable for the period January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2021 (after which it will be reviewed).
The only exceptions to this policy are as follows:
- Monetary donations are welcome. They enable the acquisition of new works in accordance with the highest priorities.
If you wish to make a monetary donation, please contact:
Ms. Evi Tramantza (Anatolia Libraries Director)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Telephone: 2310 398 391
- Individual titles relevant to the history of Anatolia College / American College of Thessaloniki
- Individual titles authored by members of the Anatolia / ACT community (including faculty, alumni, and staff publications)
- Individual titles relevant to the history of the Thessaloniki area in general
- Individual titles of special historical interest / intrinsic value (which, at our discretion, may be added to Anatolia Libraries Special Collections)
- Individual titles which fulfill the following criteria: a) they are considered to be of enduring value (classics) in the field of literature / English philology or literary criticism / psychology / history / political science / sociology / international relations; b) they are not held already in the print book collection of Anatolia Libraries (Bissell & Eleftheriades Libraries)
If you wish to donate any individual items fulfilling the above criteria, please contact:
Mr. Russell Scragg (Academic Liaison Librarian for the Humanities and Social Science Division)
Email: email@example.com / Telephone: 2310 398 388